Driver’s Training Course Description
Purpose : The purpose of this course is to integrate and apply the theoretical and functional techniques of driving. Its primary goal is to help each and every student become a responsible driver; being well aware of and better able to manage the risks of driving.
Course requirements :
- If you do not have a permit, you must get one before attending or enrolling for Driver’s Training class. There are two ways of obtaining a Driver’s permit:
- If you are a teen, between the ages of 15 to 17 1/2 you need to fulfill / complete the 30 hours Driver’s Education before you go to DMV and take the written test. After you have your certificate and pass your written test, DMV will issue you your Driver’s Permit.
- If you reach to 17 1/2 years old or older, you may go straight to the DMV and directly take the written test without going through the Driver’s Education Course.
Actual Behind-The-Wheel Driving Lessons
Instructors will advise and instruct student with proper and basic steps of driving on the road and will prepare students for the DMV Road Test. There will be free pick up and free drop off from /at school or home to insure safety of our students.
For teens, ages between 15 to 17 1/2, you must complete at least six hours of Driver’s Training in order to get a Completion of Driver’s Training Certificate. For adults, 18 and older, you must complete at least two hours minimum. Hence, instructors will determine how much more practice the student needs. If the student needs more practice, then additional charges will apply.
- Driver’s Training includes free pick up and drop off.
- OPTIONAL: Department of Motor Vehicles Road Test
Students are welcome to use our car along with our instructor for the DMV Road Test, at an additional fee. We offer student free pick up and free drop off.
- Our cars are equipped with dual control brakes and are insured with full liability coverage plan; which is a requirement from the Department of Motor Vehicles.